Al Noor Islamic Academy is established to facilitate education and provide an Islamic learning environment for all Muslim children based on resources and facility. However, admission to the Al Noor Islamic Academy is dependent upon the current available resources of the school. Classes are filled on a first come first serve basis.
Age Requirements: (for admission to each grade level students must reach the following age prior to December 31st of that academic school year.
- Pre-K3- 3 years
- Pre-K4: 4 years
- Kindergarten: 5 years
- First Grade: 6 years (or completed KG at another school and pass our academic placement test.)
- Second Grade: 7 years
- Third Grade: 8 years
- Fourth Grade: 9 years
Children who have passed the upcoming grades at another school will be placed on the basis of an academic evaluation.
Document Requirements: (must be submitted by parents before the first day of the academic school year)
- A completed application form
- Transcripts from previous schools
- Copy of Original birth certificate
- Copy of Original social security card (passport if international student)
- Up to date Immunization form
- Physical examination form
- Dental examination form (KG and up)
Tuition and Fees:
- A completed Tuition agreement form, the first tuition payment, and a $50 registration fee are due August 31st.
Tuition Due Dates are as followed
- 4 Quarterly: September 7th, December 7th, March 7th, and May 7t
- 1 Annually: September 7th
- 9 (10 if applicable)Monthly: The first week of each month (September through May (June if applicable))